Monday, March 12, 2007

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

What a weekend! I love March Madness. My Kansas Jayhawks started things out right with a big win over Texas to win the Big 12 championship. And thanks to my friend Shea, and her very generous Texas fan friends, I got to be in OKC to watch them cut down the nets. So much fun! It was one of the best college basketball games I've ever seen. I'll post a better photo of the game soon. I really appreciate my new Longhorn friends for not leaving me somewhere along the turnpike on the way home. They were very nice to this Jayhawk. In training news, I'm starting to fight off an IT band problem. I had to cut my 9 mile run down to 8 on Saturday because it became so painful when i would put weight on it. Tonight, I ran 3 with no pain, so I'm hoping I'm just a quick healer. I don't want to have to deal with that for the rest of the summer. So painful. My regular massagesare supposed to help prevent this kind of injury. Ugh.

No comments: