Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Final Stretch!

Help me and Team Cupcake Mafia help make dreams of sick kids come true! To make your donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, click here, select Denver, Team Cupcake Mafia, Team Member Lynn Zimmerman.

We reached our goal of $1,500 today! But we're not stopping there. The more we raise the more we help make dreams come true. You still have until Saturday, July 31 to make a donation and be entered to win a fabulous prize!

Speaking of fabulous prizes, I have more to share.

Laura, of the Knitgirllls, dyed this gorgeous sock yarn.

lalayarn 4

So pretty!

And my Cupcake Mafia teammate and awesome little sister has donated two new prizes to the list of fabulous prizes!

First, this very cool Unoriginal Hat made out of navy blue Rowan Big Wool. I love this hat. She made another one in white that I've attempted to steal.

maryhat1

And this handmade project tote bag made out of some very cute bicycle fabric. I believe it's a cotton/linen fabric (Mary, correct me if I'm wrong)

tote1

There's only two days left to donate and be eligible for the prizes! I hope you'll consider supporting me. And if you've already donated, thank you and keep an eye on the blog for a list of winners by Aug. 15.

To make your donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, click here, select Denver, Team Cupcake Mafia, Team Member Lynn Zimmerman.

No comments: