Thursday, June 23, 2011

Make a Wish Fundraiser - A placeholder

One last update - I promise there will be a new post on Sunday night. First, we've already raised more than $400. WOW!!! Thank you to everyone who has donated!

I am riding in the MS150 bike ride on Saturday and Sunday and I'm not sure if I will have access to the internet to send patterns out on Saturday. If I'm not able to send them out on Saturday, I will email them to donors as soon as I get home on Sunday.

If you live in the U.S. here's how to make a donation, Click Here to visit the Denver Oyster donation site.
Select City: Denver
Select Team: Cupcake Mafia
Team Member: Lynn Zimmerman
Then, complete the rest of the form with your donation amount and contact information.
I will receive an email with your donation amount and will email you the pattern and enter you in the drawing.


Hi to everyone who is visiting the blog from Round the Twist and The Knit Girllls. Welcome!

I'll do a more detailed post tonight, but here's the quick info about making a donations to my Denver Oyster fundraiser for the Make A Wish Foundation.

If you make a $5 donation, you'll receive a copy of the AMAZING My Wish shawl pattern that was designed by Laura from The Knit Girllls.

If you make a $10 donation, you'll get the pattern, plus one entry in the drawing for some fantastic prizes that have been donated by my incredible friends. I'm also going to throw in some of my handspun. You'll receive one entry for every $10 you donate.

If you live in the U.S. here's how to make a donation, Click Here to visit the Denver Oyster donation site.
Select City: Denver
Select Team: Cupcake Mafia
Team Member: Lynn Zimmerman
Then complete the rest of the form with your donation amount and contact information.
I will receive an email with your donation amount and will email you the pattern and enter you in the drawing.

If you live outside of the U.S., things are a bit more complicated because the donation site is only set up for U.S. donations. I've let the Oyster organizers know that they need to update their site to accept international donations and they're looking into it Hopefully, this won't be a problem next year.

To make your $5 donation and receive the My Wish pattern, you can purchase it on Ravelry (the pattern is still not up on the site at this moment - Laura is working on it).
If you would like to make an additional donation to be entered in the drawing, send me an email at lynn AT lynnzimm DOT com. Your pattern purchase will count toward the first $10 donation.

Thank you in advance for your generous donations. I'm excited to help make some wishes come true in 2011!

No comments: