Please note: If you have already made a donation and would like to make an additional donation, your donations will be combined to determine your number of entries.
Thank you to everyone who has donated a prize.
1. A copy of Wendy Johnson's book Wendy Knits Lace, personalized for the winner by Wendy.
2. A project bag handmade by Sharon (SeashoreSharon). (this is just an example of the type of awesome bags Sharon makes)
3. A project bag handmade by Sharon (SeashoreSharon). (this is just an example of the type of awesome bags Sharon makes)
4. A large wedge CUPCAKE project bag with a matching micro wedge project bag handmade by the Piddleloop Sewing Team, Jen and Wendy.
5. 1 or more knitting or crochet ebook downloads of your choice from Ravelry totaling up to $20, donated by Bev.
6. A shawl donated by Chrystal
7. A shawl donated by Diane of the Knitabulls podcast.
8. A $50 gift certificate to Another Crafty Girl donated by Sarah. Sarah dyed the beautiful yarn Laura used to knit the original My Hope shawl. This gift certificate is good for shop updates as well as for special orders for repeating colorways or even a custom colorway!
9. A set of my favorite stitch markers in Cupcake Mafia colors by Rose-Marie from Beagin Design.
10. A set of my favorite stitch markers in Make-A-Wish colors by Rose-Marie from Beagin Design.
11. A set of my favorite stitch markers in Rainbow colors by Rose-Marie from Beagin Design.
12. A skein of Wollmeise in Skandal um Rosi, donated by Lynda
13 - 17. Hillary (Hippiepenguin) has donated five copies of her super cute Lattice Cable Hat pattern. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lattice-cable-hat
18. Hillary has also donated a skein of her handspun. It is 100% wool, 3.7oz & 136yds of super squishy goodness.
19. A bag of Masham fiber from Woolgatherings, donated by Stephanie (Htstrait).
20. A skein of Kitchen Sink Dyeworks BFL Featherweight in Rhiannon, Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Chickweek Geometer Butterfly and Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs Oleander Yarn, donated by Stephanie (Htstrait).
21. A multicolored shawl, donated by Stephanie (Htstrait).
22. A project bag in Cupcake Mafia fabric!! donated by Lisa (lazysockmonkey)
23. A project bag in Cupcake Mafia fabric!! donated by Lisa (lazysockmonkey)
24. A project bag in Cupcake Mafia fabric!! donated by Lisa (lazysockmonkey)
25. A project bag in Cupcake Mafia fabric!! donated by Lisa (lazysockmonkey)
26. A My Wish shawl knitted and donated by Stephen (sowaters).
(photo to come)
27. Gorgeous handspun spun by Jessica (showmeyourknits)
28. A wall hanging quilted by my mom
(photo to come)
29. A pair of signature needles in the winner's choice of size and configuration (circs, dpns, or straights) donated by Angel (amcgarrah)
30. A pair of signature needles in the winner's choice of size and configuration (circs, dpns, or straights) donated by Angel (amcgarrah)
31. A pair of signature needles in the winner's choice of size and configuration (circs, dpns, or straights) donated by Angel (amcgarrah)
32. A pair of signature needles in the winner's choice of size and configuration (circs, dpns, or straights) donated by Angel (amcgarrah)
Next up is my handspun - When I'm not sending out thank you notes and pattern codes, I'll be spinning my little heart out and will give away at least four skeins of my handspun. Here is what they look like now
33. Mixed BFL from Woolgatherings.
34. Crown Mountain Farms Polwarth
35. I'll dig into my stash and pick something great!
36. I'll dig into my stash and pick something great!
This next prizes are the exception to the $10 rule. Those who donate at least $30 will receive one entry for these prizes and additional entries for every $30 past $30. This will be a bonus drawing - so if you donate $60, you'll have 6 entries in the drawing for the prizes above and two entries in the drawing for the prizes below.
1. A skein of the highly coveted self-striping Nyan Cat sock yarn painstakingly hand-dyed by Lisa aka Fibernymph.
2. A colorful lap quilt handmade by my sister, Linda (zinda)
3. A skein of my handspun - this was spun from a loop! Bullseye Bump. It is 657 yards of chain plied fingering weight yarn.
4. Sheila from the Knit 1, Heart Two podcast will knit a pair of socks from the Socks that Rock in the March 2012 club shipment, Budding Twig (pattern to be determined by Sheila and the winner)
5. Leslie from The Knit Girllls has donated a quilt handmade by her and machine quilted by Cathie Jones.
And there is one additional special prize. Mandy from Australia has donated a prize to encourage knitters from Australia and New Zealand to donate. She has donated a gorgeous skein of Lush Yarn, which is a company that is unfortunately no longer in business. It's a 50/50 merino silk blend, fingering weight 4ply. The skein is 118grams and is approx 475m in length. The colourway is called 'love'.
If you're from Australia or New Zealand and have already made a donation, you're already entered to win this lovely skein of yarn (and there are several of you - thanks!!). To make a donation, send me an email at lynnazimmerman AT mac DOT com, and I'll share the details on how to donate.
I think I'll have a few more prizes to add before the drawing so check back later this week! If you have contacted me about a prize and you don't see it listed here, please send me a message to lynnazimmerman AT mac DOT com. Life has been a bit hectic with the success of the fundraiser, a new job (more about that later) and a move (more about that later too). I promise I didn't leave it off on purpose!
Thank you to my incredible friends for their prize donations and for spreading the word about the fundraiser. And thank you to everyone who has made a donation! This is a team effort and we are making a lot of amazing wishes come true. I'm still taking prize donations, so if you'd like to make a donation, contact me at lynnazimmermanATmacDOTcom.
To make your donation, visit my personal fundraising site at: www.RunningGuru.com/RunWithMe/LynnZimmerman (Please make sure you donate on the page at this link)
I will receive an email with your donation amount. With a $5 donation, you will receive the My Hope shawl pattern designed by Laura Linneman. I will email you the pattern and enter you in the drawing (usually within 24 hours of your donation...sometimes it might take a bit longer, but if it's been more than 3 days since your donation, send me a note). For every $10 you donate, you will receive one entry in the prize drawing that will be held at the end of August.
If you live outside of the U.S., you can make your $5 donation for the My Hope pattern on Ravelry. If you would like to make a larger donation, please send me an email at lynnazimmermanATmacDOTcom.