That's why doing this drawing was so hard. I wanted everyone to win something because you are all so awesome! But I guess in the end, we all do win because we know that very deserving kids are going to have their wish come true. I can't thank you enough.
The winners are... (I'll post photos of the prizes soon, but I know there are some anxious people out there so I want to get this up!) Photos of the prizes are here.
1. Sparkle Handspun: Jen Kahn
2. Project Tote Bag (made by Sharon: Lisa Loftis
3. A skein of LaLaKnits sock yarn: Megann Mills
4. South African Fine Handspun: Karen Malave
5. Piddleloop Triangle Bag: Leslie Thompson
6. A skein of Frog Creek Fibers Sock Yarn: Angie McDermid
7. Cashmere Handspun: Denise Shoup
8. A skein of Keegan Lane Yarns and stitch marker: Sarah Barrett
9. A skein of Perfect Day Yarns: Tracee Smith
10. Handspun BFL: Laura Kluge
11. A skein of LalaKnits sock yarn: Lisa Beamer
12. Small project bag made by Sharon: Katherine Drivas
13. Wollmeise Lace: Lynda Hitt
14. Handspun by Mary: Megan Wright
15. A skein of Frog Creek Fibers Sock Yarn: Linda Ford
16. Handspun Superwash BFL: Cathie Jones
17. Project Tote Bag (bicycle fabric) made by Mary: Polly Hoover
18. Hand knit Hat made by me: Tammy Eastburn
19. Hand woven scarf made by me: Amanda Helstrom
20. An Unoriginal Hat made by Mary: Sharon Scerrato
21. Hand knit socks, custom made by Leslie: Beverly Love
Winners, you will receive an email from me soon to confirm your address.
Thank you again, to everyone who has made a donation and to those who donated prizes. I couldn't have done this without you.
Also, you can still make a donation to Make-A-Wish through Aug. 20. To make a donation, click here, select Denver, Team Cupcake Mafia, Team Member Lynn Zimmerman.