Monday, February 5, 2007

I want to ride my bicycle!

After a 6 mile treadmill run (ugh!) on Saturday morning, I headed to "The City" (that's Oklahoma City for all of you non-Oklahomans), to look at a bike. I've been drooling over the Kuota Kalibur for awhile online, but wanted to see one in person before I make any decisions. It was even prettier in person. I think I'm in love. I also looked at the Cervelo P3C and P2C. Also very cool bikes. So many fun toys to choose from. Decisions, decisions. And once I decide which bike, then I have to decide what color I want. That's really the most important thing. A bad paint job makes you go slow.

The rest of the weekend was pretty lazy. A little sushi at In the Raw Saturday night, and then watched the Super Bowl Sunday afternoon. I didn't pay much attention to the game, and was really disappointed by the ads. Nothing too memorable.

This week is a busy one. Work is crazy, and I'm trying to get ready for my trip out to Colorado. I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than with my friends. I can't wait!

No comments: