Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Warm Weather, Please Stay A Little Longer

It was a beautiful day in Bville. Spring is trying to break through, but winter looks as if it will be rearing its ugly head again tomorrow. That's inspiration to pick up and work on my fingerless mitts again to keep my hands toasty on cold nights. It's a pattern from the Weekend Knitting book. I'm using some Knit Picks Andean Treasure yarn I had laying around. This is a photo of mitt number two. The first one is camera shy. I have managed to stay on track with swimming. I'm so proud of myself. Two scheduled swims in a row and I haven't skipped one yet. It was a 1200m day today. I'm sure I'll be the first one out of the water at Ironman because of this. No one else could be taking their training as seriously as I am.

No comments: