Friday, March 9, 2007

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

How could you not fall in love with this?

Meet Perchance to Knit in Primarily and Claudia Hand Painted Yarns in Poppy and Carousel


I arrived home this evening to find my package from The Loopy Ewe with the sock yarn I've been anxiously awaiting since the full contact yarn buying experience on Monday night. It was worth the extra effort it took to purchase it. Absolutely gorgeous. Now I have to decide what pattern to use.

It's been a great week and the yarn delivery is the cherry on top. I found out Tuesday night that I am being promoted, the Big 12 basketball tournament is starting (Rock Chalk Jayhawk!), and the weather is absolutely spectacular. The daffodils are even starting to bloom. This time of year goes by so fast...probably because we only get about 20 days of spring weather before it becomes blazing hot. You've got to love Oklahoma.

No comments: