Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fundraiser Update

Just a quick update to let you know that I'm still working on the drawing. With my new job, selling and buying a new house and moving to a new city, I haven't had the time to get everything done with the drawing as quickly as I had hoped. I am working on it and almost have everything completed, but it will be another week before I'm able to contact the winners and the prize donors to get the prizes sent out. I apologize for the delay, but I want to make sure I can give this my full attention so it gets done correctly.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have not downloaded your My Hope pattern using the pattern code I sent, please download it before your code expires on Sept. 20. If you donated and did not receive a pattern code from me, please send me an email at lynnazimmermanATmacDOTcom.

Thank you again to everyone who has supported my fundraising efforts. The more than $16,000 we raised will go to helping make wishes come true for some amazing kids!



No comments: