Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why we are doing this

Laird is a 5 year old with Burkitt's Lymphoma. His wish is to go to Legoland because he loves legos (especially blue ones). He also is a big fan of the color green, chicken, tootsie pops, the Black-Eyed Peas, the Broncos, the "Chipmunks" movies and panda bears. In his spare time he likes to wrestle with his dad and push him in the pool.

This is one of the wishes that your donations will help make come true. Together, we are helping create some amazing memories for a very special child and his family.

If you live in the U.S. here's how to make a donation to Make-A-Wish of Colorado:

Click Here to visit the Denver Oyster donation site.
Select City: Denver
Select Team: Cupcake Mafia
Team Member: Lynn Zimmerman
Then, complete the rest of the form with your donation amount and contact information.
I will receive an email with your donation amount. With a $5 donation, you will receive the My Wish shawl pattern designed by Laura Linneman. I will email you the pattern and enter you in the drawing. For every $10 you donate, you will receive one entry in the prize drawing that will be held at the end of August.

If you live outside of the U.S., you can make your $5 donation for the My Wish pattern on Ravelry. If you would like to make a larger donation, please send me an email at LynnATlynnzimmDOTcom.


To those who have already made a donation: I am usually able to send out the patterns the day I receive your donation confirmation. If it has been longer than 24 hours since you made a donation and did not receive an email from me with the My Wish Shawl pattern attached, please forward your confirmation email to me at Lynn AT lynnzimm DOT com. If you have left me a comment on the blog regarding a missing pattern I can't respond directly back to you because of the way Blogger handles comments. I have responded in the comments. Thank you again for your donations!

No comments: